Time difference and daylight saving in New Zealand
Currently, it is 18:43:58 on the 13/12/2017 in New Zealand.
New Zealand Standard Time zone is GMT+12, it means that New Zealand is 12 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time. Remember that New Zealand does operate Daylight Saving time or DST, also note that New Zealand is in the Southern Hemisphere and that "Summer Time" runs from September to April.
Here is when to change your watch:
- Standard Time (GMT+12) starts: First Sunday in April
- Summer Time (GMT+13) starts: Last Sunday in September.
Fun fact: The time for the Chatham Islands (a small island part of New Zealand) is 45 minutes in advance of New Zealand time.
Work & Travel article list
- Work and travel in New Zealand
- The picking seasons in New Zealand
- Get a Tax Refund From New Zealand
- What is the best transportation method in New Zealand?
- New Zealand working holiday arrival packs
- 10 packing hacks for a working holiday visa in New Zealand
- 10 must see places in New Zealand
- Is New Zealand safe?
- Cost of life in New Zealand
- Weather and climate in New Zealand
- Hike in New Zealand
- 7 The Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit locations that you can visit
- 10 facts about New Zealand that will amaze you
- Best airlines to New Zealand
- Time difference and daylight saving in New Zealand
- The 10 most useful websites for a Working Holiday visa in New Zealand